Mendon Station


  1. Check availability of the Mendon Station below or contact Camille Randall at (435) 753-3449 or
  2. Complete and turn in the Mendon Station Rental Agreement in any of the following ways:
    • Deliver to the City Office during office hours at 15 N. Main in Mendon
    • Mail to Mendon City Corporation, Attention: Camille Randall, PO Box 70, Mendon UT 84325
    • Email completed agreement to
  3. Pay the Refundable Damage Deposit and Rental Payment to the City Clerk. Mendon City currently accepts check or cash. Make all checks payable to Mendon City. (It works best to write two separate checks for the Deposit and Rental Payment. This allows Mendon City to simply return the deposit or shred the deposit check once the venue has been cleaned and the key returned.)

Refundable Damage Deposit:

Rental Payment:


  • Full Kitchen, Large Main Room, Foyer, Buffet Area, Large Outside Patio with lights and electricity
  • 15  eight-foot rectangular banquet tables
  • 9  sixty-inch round tables
  • 120 stacking chairs (plus 50 folding chairs)
  • The building seats 150-165 without tables and 100 with tables
  • Audio/Visual Equipment (includes 2 cordless microphones, a DVD/CD 5-disc player, projector, projection screen,  and speakers zones inside and outside of the building)

Mendon Station Availability


Mendon residents pay property taxes to Mendon City. A portion of those taxes is used to maintain city facilities such as the Mendon Station, parks, streets, library, etc., and thus the city council gives Mendon residents a discounted price for use of the Mendon Station.

No, resident pricing is for Mendon Residents only. Only bride/groom or parents of the bride/groom qualify for the resident wedding pricing.

No, you reside in Cache County and do not pay property taxes to Mendon City, therefore you do not qualify for the resident pricing.

Not necessarily, if you have a question about where the city boundary is, please refer to the parcel viewer at If you receive a Mendon utility bill, you most likely reside in the city, with the exception of Cobblestone properties.

Yes you do, proof of address will be required.

We ask that you book at least a 4 hour minimum, this gives you time for setup/cleanup. Additional time may be added per hour, if requested.

No, you must book the hours that you will be accessing the building. Always include the setup/cleanup time when scheduling your event! For Weddings, if you’d like to setup the evening before, you will need to book hours the evening before and pay the hourly rate for those setup hours. Otherwise, plan to setup the day of the wedding.

You will make arrangements to pick up a key with the city clerk prior to the event.

Rental Agreement & Cleaning Checklist

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

View / Download Document

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

View / Download Document